ENTREPRENEURSHIP GUIDE FOR THE ULTIMATE KID
Do you have an 9-year old
who wants to try a lemonade stand, or a budding TEEN ready for Shark Tank?
Why is Entrepreneurship so Important?
even without a business there are so many benefits of entrepreneurship, like critical thinking, creativity, decision-making, and leadership…learn the value of money and the value of working
starting a business looks great on school applications
kids distinguish themselves as leaders, team workers, and providing service
Get the Kid Entrepreneurs Workbook!
Teach Business Skills From Your Home with
a 76-page activity workbook
and step-by-step action plan to
getting your business off the ground
from beginning to money
Digital Copy $47
DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY NOW
TWEENS know paying for new stuff and fun activities can be so hard. Instead of your kids
asking you for money all the time, help them start their own business!
Watch this short video to get more details:
What is the ENTREPRENEURSHIP GUIDE FOR THE ULTIMATE KID Activity Workbook?
- digital download tutorial and toolbox with content, activities and resources to promote action on setting up a small business
- over 60 worksheets, quick-start sheets, and activities
- DIY self-teaching materials with hands-on activities, instructions, and tips
- curriculum modules for engaging creativity and covering all subjects like math, public speaking, writing, creative thinking, research, art, and reading
- Created by real world entrepreneurs, consultants and mentors to inspire kids with tools and knowledge to get a business started and running
Who is it for?
- specifically designed and adaptable for students ages 8-17 years and any next-generation entrepreneur
- tweens and teens ready with a business concept, already started a business or wanting to explore what business to start with an action plan and how-to map
- great for independent study, small groups or homeschool
- activity sheets to help support any enrichment program with less curriculum and more real world business building
How is it used?
- practical exercises that take you step-by-step from idea to action
- self-paced exercises and interactive support documents – take your time and work on any section
- delivered electronically so you can get live links and can work right on your computer or tablet
- printer-friendly pages ready for you anytime, print only what you are working on
- enrichment work supported by parents, caregivers, tutors, teachers, homeschoolers
- use as a Unit Study for math, research, public speaking, writing and more
- use as a Summer Project, or end-of-year Portfolio project
- work individually, or work different sections for multiple siblings
- makes a great co-op course for small groups
Sample: Skills Quiz Sample: Activity Pages Sample: Checklist
“A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts.” – Richard Branson
[efb_likebox fanpage_url=”https://www.facebook.com/kidsperiences” fb_appid=”kidsperiences” box_width=”600″ box_height=150″” responsive=”1″ show_faces=”1″ show_stream=”0″ hide_cover=”0″ small_header=”0″ hide_cta=”0)” locale=”(default en_US)”]
Only $ 47
SHOP: on our site for Digital Downloads, Products and discounts on Youth Entrepreneurship
RESOURCES: For resources and referrals to companies we suggest, and discounts
#youthentrepreneurship #startupbusiness #kidsactivities #kidsperiences #kidslifeskills